- "Analytical and numerical methods for option pricing"
Organizer: Maria Rosario Grossinho, ISEG Lisboa
- "Analytical methods in computational finance"
Organizers: Andrea Pascucci, University of Bologna & Stefano Pagliarani, University of Udine
- "Approximation methods from numerics, probability and statistical learning in computational finance"
Organizer: Kathrin Glau, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and Queen Mary University of London
- "Consumption and investment under mortality risk"
Organizer: Jaime Londoño, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- "Local volatility models and inverse problems"
Organizer: Jorge Zubelli, IMPA de Brasil
- "Machine learning methods in computational finance"
Organizers: Anastasia Borovyk & Kees Oosterlee, CWI Amsterdam
- "Young researchers Minysimposium on computational finance"
Organizers: José Germán López-Salas, University of A Coruña & Lorenc Kapllani, University of Wuppertal